Published December 27, 2017
By Adena Bank Lees, LCSW, LISAC, BCETS, FAAETS, CP
This is the time of year when focus on connection with others is paramount in our culture.
Let’s remember the ingredients for healing the isolation of trauma thereby moving into a full and meaningful life.
- The love of a strong support system
- A positive sense of the spiritual
- A sense of hope that things will get better
- Reaching out for help
- Taking constructive self-care actions
- Performing service for others in order to experience healthy purpose