Sometimes professionals and organizations need help too…
Are you looking for an industry leader to help you or your organization…
- Work more effectively with challenging cases or clients?
- Understand how to successfully implement experiential learning techniques in sexual abuse, traumatic stress, and/or addiction treatment?
- Create and implement best-in-class sexual abuse, addiction, and trauma education programs?
- Assess and improve already existing policies and protocols?
For more than 25 years, Adena Bank Lees has assisted individuals and organizations both domestically and internationally to improve their practices related to sexual abuse (specifically Covert Emotional Incest (CEI)), traumatic stress, and addiction. Adena’s unique approach and demonstrated expertise has helped organizations create best-in-class training, education, and response protocols and programs.
As a subject matter expert in CEI, trauma related to abuse, and substance addiction, Adena is available to review and assess individual policies, education/training, or awareness efforts. Adena works with organizational stakeholders to create a customized framework to address these issues in a way that is best suited for the organization’s unique needs, culture, and environment. Adena’s consulting services benefit organizations that are at any point in their process, whether this is the first or thousandth conversation an organization has had on the topic.
Adena’s consulting work is grounded in 25 years of research on sexual abuse and trauma and pulls from extensive experience providing clinical services to survivors. Engaging in-person trainings, seminars, and independent practices employ experiential learning techniques, interactive scenarios, and real-world applications founded on evidence-based approaches and strength-based perspectives.
Adena provides the following forms of individual and group clinical consultation for independently licensed or certified professionals as well as for professional organizations looking to expand their capabilities related to sexual abuse/CEI, traumatic stress, and addiction:
- Policy and protocol assessment;
- Training and education program development;
- Case/client review and advisement;
- Customized workshops, planning sessions, and implementation strategies.
In addition to her consulting work, Adena is available for interactive, action-oriented keynote speaking engagements, lectures, and trainings.